musicss

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Twilight finally ended.

    Aww,Finally I watched 'Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2" !!!!!!!!

So nice,this movie >< I didn't waste my time to chase this movie :DDD!!

Edward Cullen & Bella Swan love story really sweet,I wish I can have their love story too :(







My favourite part ever,I love they lying at the field and staring at each other,talking about their story :D



Edward Cullen & Bella Swan really match >< Awwwwwwww
Finally Bella become Vampire ady :D Powerful .LOL.



Finally Twilight is END. Crying,wish still can continue watch it..TT Thanks twilight accompany me these 5 years T__T I remember all the scene and their conversation :DD Repeat playing playing..Ble

Actually since I was young,I already love vampire so much after watch twilight more Love it!!!!!!!!!
Vampire not scary,I love it,they got fast speed,immortal,red eyes,cold blood ,Aww,love it :D




Forever will be just the beginning .

No comments:

Post a Comment