musicss

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pratical Life

Dear bloggie, I come back here again. Why? Because this is the best place I used to share my bad feeling at here by typing those miserable story with all of my anger.... LOL.
 I hope my reader wouldn't feel sad after they saw my posts. Hahaha.

LET'S BEGIN MY STORY !

I was being an practical trainee since October 2017 at MMC Gamuda, well, I got nice colleague, nice environment, nice superiors at here.  I learned printing and maintain all documentation are properly filling also excel ---- > ( since I was not fully focus during my I.T class so I no nothing about  excel)

Yea, let's jump to the point I wrote this post. HAIZZZZ

A stupid incident was happened yesterday.

My cash and my bank card was stolen by someone!!! FMLLLL
My colleague's phone also been stole.
I don't even know when they had been stole. LOLLLLL
I feel nervous because bank card is the most important things to everyone.
So I rush back to home and check for my bank card.
Since I was the person who left earlier, I became a suspect.
Luckily my manager asked me to do a police report.

OMO, I never thought that I can met a nice, open-minded, funny Surgeon. Because I am living in Malaysia so I thought I need to speak Malay language since they are police too. But Surgeon Arirf is a special one, I believe he is a high educated person. He speaks English with me, I was like Wth, I should give him a thousands likessss!!! Moreover, I told him every incidents and share about my feeling to him. He try to cheer me up and give me his phone number, whenever I need help, contact him. :DDDD

This morning, I felt that my colleague treat me bad, they didn't smile to me and purposely said something out. Fcuk, who do you think you are.
I hate that feeling, being suspect.
So I decided to find my supervisor to share about my feeling.
I cried in front of her, she asked me to calm and said they didn't suspect me.

I feel glad after all, Ms.Lim come to my seat and calm me, she asked me to cheer up and be careful next time. Anything can contact her whenever I want. Awww, she is an Angel.
Other than Ms.Lim, there is another Ang Mo, who is Mr.David ( today I only know  his name, lol )
He greet me with a charming smile.

At this moments, I feel that God is fair. When you face a devil, God will send an Angel to you.
This is what we called LIFE. It's not a straight path to let you to go through, it's a path which wants you to climb and strive for something you really want. There still have a long way for me to learn, to study, to face the challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment